Uncle Julio's Grapevine
Great Food, Good Times And Family Fun
Opened in 2007, Uncle Julio’s Grapevine continues to attract large crowds with its authentic hacienda architecture and lively atmosphere.
Conveniently located near the intersection of William D. Tate Ave and State Highway 114, Uncle Julio’s Grapevine is just a short drive from the area’s must-see attractions like the Gaylord Texan Resort, Grapevine Mills Mall and Historical Downtown Grapevine and minutes from DFW International Airport.
This location is perfect for families, groups, Mexican food fans or anyone looking for the best Mexican Food and Happy Hour in Grapevine!
|MONDAY – THURSDAY||11 AM – 10 PM|
|FRIDAY||11 AM – 11 PM|
|SATURDAY||10 AM – 11 PM|
|SUNDAY||10 AM – 10 PM|
MONDAY – FRIDAY 3 PM – 7 PM
- $3 beer
- $4 house wine
- $5 Julio’s Gold, Swirl, Frozen margarita
- $6 Mojito and Premium Liquor
- $7 Patrón (Silver, Skinny and Cosmo Rita)
Food Specials (served in bar area only)
- $5 Guacamole and Queso combo, Bar Veggie Quesadilla, Bar Pulled Chicken Quesadilla, Bar Nachos
- $7 Bar Chicken Quesadilla, Bar Nachos Especial
Enjoy a traditional Mexican Egg Brunch served Saturday and Sunday along with our regular menu 10 AM – 2 PM